Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blog Maintenance

I have updated the "Music Blogs I Read" sidebar section to include a few more choice gems, and I have, by popular request, included a link to my .Mac Fileshare page. The .Mac page will also take you to a picture album that ends while I was still a FEMA employee. I have several photos to update that with, but I'm awaiting my Fall motorcycle vacation before I do that.

The music you will find on my Fileshare page is almost exclusively guitar music. That's because guitar music is almost all I write. My philosophy of life is simple: I am a solo act. I write what play and I play what I write. I mess around with a few larger things, but they are basically just ways for me to prove myself to myself. So, there are PDF's and MIDI's of all of my early guitar miniatures on Fileshare, which you can feel free to use in whatever way you want, save for recording them or publishing them in print or on the 'net. If you want to publish them in sound or print, just contact me. I'm pretty laid back. I'll probably just want credit and rights to the heartbeat of your firstborn child. ;^)

2 Comments:

Blogger solitudex said...

Now now, those sound pretty delicious. I swear if I wasn't so busy practising for competitions and exams, I would take some time to work on them... =)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Hucbald said...

Thanks, Solitudex. Nice to have a guitarist drop in and comment.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home