Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm a Numenorean: "Graceful, Dignified, Tragic"

This is not the result I expected. And yes, I answered the questions forthrightly. I thought I would end up with the Rohirrim. Perhaps there is a lesson here...


Numenorean
Numenorean


To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?
brought to you by Quizilla


Find out which Middle Earth race you belong to here.

I do know that I may have taken a different path than Aragorn vis-a-vis the Arwen versus Eowyn decision.



Before I got sidetracked with the LOTR quiz, I had a reason for this post: Blogging will be light to non-existant until after Thanksgiving, as this is one of my gigging "silly seasons." I have three gigs outside of my regular four per week during this time, and so I will be communing deeply with my guitars for a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home