Friday, December 16, 2005

Crunch Time and "My Master's Blog"

Just a brief note to let you know I'm having a string of gigs over the upcoming days and probably won't be blogging very much for a while. Right now my hands are frozen from tonight's outing: Outdoor gigs in December are not a good idea. Even in Texas. Even with big natural gas fuelled heaters! Last night's "Birthday Gig" (My birthday) was much cozier.

Also, my original counterpoint teacher from my time at Berklee College of Music, Chris Frigon, has started a weblog of his own called Symphony Salon that should prove to be excellent. I credit Chris with planting the seed that grew into this obsession with all things contrapuntal that I'm now afflicted with. He is very well read in a lot of musicological areas I'm hopeless in, and he is a composer as well, so check him out.

Since my birthday is only ten days before Christmas, I tell my friends to just combine the two and get me one gift.


An introduction to any single friends you have who look like this and have a top 1% IQ ought to do just fine.



That's Ann Margaret at circa twenty years of age. I can't conceive of a more beautiful redhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home