Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sometimes I Hate These, "Which (blank) Are You?" Deals

I'm a Porsche Boxster!



You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in thelimelight?


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



I'm not so sure about this result. I rather fancy myself as a 70's era Ferarri 512BB in Red over Black, but I did answer "no" to the "Are you high maintenance?" question. If I was as cute as a Boxter, I probably wouldn't be single. In fact, if I was that cute I'd probably be gay (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

But then, I did own a yellow 1974 Fiat X1/9 back in the mid-seventies, so perhaps that's not so far off the mark. The Boxter part I mean! LOL!



Like I said, red over black (I wouldn't mind being that car!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home