Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Endorsements

As attentive readers can see from the sidebar, GVOX' Encore music publishing software, Godin guitars, and La Patrie guitars have been added to my endorsement role. I used all of these products long before I got the endorsement understandings worked out with the manufacturers/providers. That is the only way I would do it. I'm putting the Carlos CP-1 in the La Patrie cutaway I got, and the new version of Encore, 4.5.6.4, will be getting a review here soon (Initial impressions are good. No, great. I can now change soundfont sets from within Encore versus having to go back to QuickTime and performing a reboot, and many other new and wonderful things).

The tour is getting off the ground in March.

My new La Patrie Concert Cutaway:



My new girlfriend:



OK. That last part was an... exageration.

3 Comments:

Blogger solitudex said...

Hi George!

Happy new year back at you! All the best in your CD and book! Do tell me when they're out. I would love to get them when they're out in the market!

God bless you and your music!

Jeff

7:03 AM  
Blogger Hucbald said...

Thanks, Jeff.

I'll post a comment over at Solitude in Music when I get the CD printed up.

Cheers and God bless.

7:06 AM  
Blogger solitudex said...

Thanks, pal!

All the best in your future endeavors!

Jeff

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home