Sunday, February 07, 2010

Why I Don't Care that the Apple iPad Won't Have Flash...

...and other miscellaneous musings.



Flash is buggy excrement as software. Over 90% of the crashes my Apple computers - all four of them - experience are Flash related. Besides, all those annoying ads that take over your screen and ruin your web surfing experience are Flash powered. Not having Flash is a feature, not a bug.

*****


MMM has passed 100K hits... in just less than five years. LOL!



Some blogs get that many hits in a day.

*****


I've been doing Google image searches this evening - since I'm not a football fan - for my upcoming post, Define: Virtuoso. An email bud who is a regular reader suggested the topic (I think he works at Wang Labs, but I'm not positive), and I thought it would be easy, but I've ended up spending an inordinate amount of time on it. Philosophical questions like the difference between being a virtuoso and possessing virtuosity have been filling my thoughts as I drift off to sleep every night, but I think I have a handle on it now. It's sure a fun post because I've collected some rocking images for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t! Looking forward to this post.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home