Friday, March 30, 2012

I Needed a Hobby

While I was looking after my mother for the past three-plus years, I had a Ferrari as my wallpaper on my Mac's desktop. So, I bought one.



It's not a new Ferrari, it's a 2001 456M GT, but it is wicked fast and super-fun to drive. It's not my first Italian car though.



That's me as a sophomore in college, but I got the Fiat X-1/9 when I was in high school. It was super-fun to drive too, but not wicked fast.

Weekends driving in the Texas Hill Country and going to Exotic Auto Shows will be my R&R from music now.

Zoom!

1 Comments:

Blogger BabbaZee said...

you got some nerve ahahahaha

SHALOM my friend you came into me head again today

I am busy pissing the world off
http://babbazeesbrain.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-started-joke.html

as usual!!


GOD bless you and I hope you continue to be well ....

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home