Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm Going to HELL!

Well, that's it I guess. I've been banished to the Second Level of Hell. But, I don't think it's possible to get to Heaven with this particular test, so I don't feel too bad.


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test


Very High in the Lustful category?



Well, DUH!

OK. You got me there.

Hat tip to everyone's favorite kazoo player over at Terminal Degree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terminal Degree said...

Wow, I've never been everyone's favorite kazoo player before! Does that make me a kazooer? Kazooist? And may I use this quote in my press kit? (Oh, wait, that would mean revealing my pseudonym...)

I dyed my hair red today. Just so you know. {wink}

1:28 AM  
Blogger Hucbald said...

Mmmmm... A redhead kazoo player. My fantasy life is all the richer for that image. LOL!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home