Thursday, March 09, 2006

Returning to Normal

I finally felt good enough today to play my first gig in a week. It went much better than I expected considering how few times I've actually picked up a guitar since I got sick. I chickened out on the final third of my set (Where a lot of the most difficult pieces are), but playing the first third a second time was productive enough. After tomorrow's gig i should be fully back in the groove.

*****

I have rhythmacised the Axial fugue, and it really has a different kind of a character to it now. I'm going to give it a few days for some minor polishing and then I believe I'll be presenting the final final version.

*****

Cool! King Arthur is on Encore. I read about the Roman General take on the Arturian legend a few years ago and thought it would make for a good movie re-make in that version. It's not a perfect movie, but it's pretty darned good.

*****

Anyhoo, I want to take it easy tonight and get ready for tomorrow's gig, and then I should be ready to start presenting my new rhythm thechnique, which I'm quite pleased with.




Certainly a unique take on the Guinevere character. I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home