Sunday, October 08, 2006

... And a Good Time was Had by All

Just got back from San Antonio.

Mom has a new cham-peen Lhasa Apso show dog that is winning everything she enters her in, my old buddy Joe is recovering from a motorcycle get-off (But, he was still able to hobble around to do the photo shoot), and time got so tight I never did get to hang out with my musician friends. Spending some time with mom was great - and hilarious - as usual, and I'm sure I gained a few pounds with all the food she "forced" me to eat.

It was nice to tour the Texas Hill Country again, even if it was on "business" - as they were my haunts in the mid-70's.



*****

I am on a roll with the "Implications" project, and am going to start one last monumental post series tomorrow morning: Once I get to a certain point with these projects they take on a life of their own. With that and the photo shoot out of the way, it will be time to start recording the CD. About the only posting I'll do will be CD-related after this week.

Ciao,



For me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home