Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Milestones

This is pretty cool:



15,000 is small potatoes in the larger scheme of bloggers - especially some of those politicos - but for a little niche music blog it's kind of neat. It took over a year to get to 5K and less than eight months to add 10K more, so my traffic has increased quite a bit (From 10-20 per day to 30-40 per day).

*****

Got some cool gigs coming up:

Monday 03/26 I'll be at the Railroad Blues in Alpine from 8-10 PM.

Thursday 03/29 I'll be at the Edelweiss Brewery just down the street from 6:30-9:30 PM.

Then on 04/01 I'll be in Tucson, AZ at El Ojito Springs from 7-9 PM.

*****

The Modal Mastery project is coming along nicely. I have gotten into the thirds now, and my velocity is comfortably in the 200 BPM range. I'm going to take a break from that series for a while until I catch up. Got some guitar blogging to do anyway.

*****

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz...



and a man's fancy turns to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home