Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nice Trip to Tucson and Las Vegas

One of my former students got married in Las Vegas last Saturday and asked me to play for the ceremony - a gig I couldn't refuse - so I had my manager set up a warm up in Tucson. Everything went well, but hilariously, I arrived at the Lowes Las Vegas with a flat tire, which I had to change after the gig. Hey, at least it happened at the destination instead of somewhere on the road. Changing the tire in the parking lot was much more desirable than changing it alongside some busy roadway.

Had a few moments to see the sights, which basically consisted of the Hoover Dam. On the way to Las Vegas...



... and on the way back to Tucson a few hours later.



I needed a road trip, and feel positively refreshed and ready to get back to work.



According to FedEx Tracking, my 17" HiRes MacBook Pro is somewhere between Fort Worth and San Antonio right now. Hope it arrives tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

17 inch MacBook Pro. God yes.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home