Friday, November 30, 2012

Recording!

After two years of prep work - TWO YEARS! - the easiest pieces in my set are now absolutely perfect and ready to record. As I present the recordings, I'll explain how I practiced them into such a state of perfection.

First ones up will be my twelve figuration preludes, and then I'll move on to the axial studies, &c.

By the end of next year, I should have all of my repertoire recorded. All 70 pieces.

I'm recording a guitar synth track, a stereo guitar track, and finally a hexaphonic guitar track for each piece, though I may not use all three tracks for every one (It will depend on the piece, of course). And, there are a few that will have no synth track from the beginning - I'm thinking of the tap technique pieces and some of the more rubato stuff.

First piece should be the day after tomorrow, so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shok said...

I hope you are well, George. I look forward to listen to your new music.

It's been a while since I looked on your blog.

I wonder if anyone has come up with a good Synclavier replacement ;)

Best Wishes!

---Shok

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home