Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MMM Turns X

Ten years ago today I started this weblog, not really knowing what I wanted it to become, just knowing I wanted to talk about music. Turned out it became a public musical diary, and a place to work out my thoughts and hone my composing and guitar playing. Highlights for me are the Musical Implications of the Harmonic Series, and subsequent Why Music Works series (Which is about ripe for a final revision, BTW), the Ultimate Classic Guitar Arrangements series, and all of the compositions that have lead up to Fuga Electronica.

Over the next couple of years I intend to finish up Fuga Electronica (Some progress there, finally), write the final version of Why Music Works, and then there are a few more albums worth of music to record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home