Monday, February 20, 2006

Ten Random Selections from iTunes

This is something fun going around the blogosphere, so I thought I'd give it a try. What you do is, in iTunes (Or whatever your MP3 player is) you hit random and then list the first ten songs that come up. The idea is that you can't hide either your good or bad taste in music that way. Here's what I got:


1) Kody: Matchbox Twenty, Yourself or Someone Like You

2) Allegretto: Niccolo Paganini, Guitar Works of Niccolo Paganini

3) Moon, Turn the Tides....Gently, Gently Away: Jimi Hendrix, Electric Ladyland

4) Sarabande: Eliot Fisk, Guitar Fantasies

5) Day Tripper: The Beatles, 1

6) Never Die: Creed, Human Clay

7) Appalachian Spring: 4, Fast: Aaron Copland, Copland Conducts Copland

8) Battle We Have Won, Eric Johnson, Venus Isle

9) Contrapunctus 2: J.S. Bach, Art of Fugue, Davitt Moroney

10) I Still Can't Say Goodbye: Tommy Emmanuel, Endless Road


I currently have 877 songs in iTunes, and this is pretty representative of the schizoid selection my iPod is always giving me when I'm out riding my motorcycles. OK all you music bloggers, list ten random selections from your MP3 player.



Hucbald takes a break from riding and iPod listening at Guadalupe Peak State Park in far west Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home