Thursday, February 09, 2006

This Just CAN'T be Right

For crying out loud. One of the reasons I hate insomnia: I get into all sorts of trouble.

You scored as Tuba. You're a tuba.
Ummmmmm.
That's all.

Tuba

92%

Cello

83%

Oboe

83%

Violin

75%

Percussion

67%

French Horn

67%

trombone

58%

Flute

58%

Bassoon

50%

String Bass

42%

Viola

33%

Trumpet

33%

Clarinet

8%

If you were in an orchestra, what instrument would match your personality?
created with QuizFarm.com


I mean, if I had to be a tuba, it would be something like this:



Back when it was in its prime, of course.



Picture perfect, huh? Sheesh.

Grudging hat tip to that darned oboist (Who is really a closet violist. Tee, hee, hee). At least I scored higher on the oboe than Pat did. HA! Waitaminut...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Violin for me! But I'll still take the girl!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home