Monday, March 20, 2006

Slow Going

I'm kind of burried up to my eyeballs with learning the fugue I'm working on. It's sort of a watershed/seminal piece for me as it's the first of the pure music/non-idiomatic pieces that I've written for the guitar that I've decided to learn how to play. There have been remarkably few problems associated with the process, and I'm happy with how things are going. Unfortunately, there isn't much to blog about.

*****

One thing I do think is cool is that even with a teeny-tiny, itty-bitty blog like mine, people from all over the planet can read it.



If I only had a reader in Alaska, I'd be completely worldwide from corner to corner. I'm sorry, but I think that's cool as hell: A composer/guitarist in Alpine, Texas - in a county six times larger than the State of Rhode Island with a population of only 10K (i.e. A little guy in the middle of absolutely nowhere) - can be "discovered" by readers all over Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America... and America. Well, it's neato, isn't it?

*****

So, what's up with Africa? I don't think I've ever gotten a hit from Africa other than Egypt.

*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home