Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hucbald's Number One!

This was actually the chart from a couple of weeks ago, but I was in the middle of the How to Compose Counterpoint series of posts. This is for the Electronic Classical category, and not guitar (I was number two in guitar that week) which surprised me, but I'm not exactly sure how the MP3.COM.AU charts are calculated. In any event, I also cracked the top ten in the Classical category that week to number nine, but I dropped a full ten spots this week to nineteen. Here's my live mp3.com.au music page, and you can see the current rankings of all forty-five of my tracks. For some reason known only to God, I'm starting to appear in the Jazz Fusion (!) category now. Whatever. LOL!

Here's the screen grab I got to commemorate the event:



I put a sidebar section with links to all of the How to Compose Counterpoint posts under COMPOSING COUNTERPOINT (Since that would fit on one title line), and I also put links to my friends Jim Kozel and Richard McClish in the HUCBALD ENDORSES section, something I've been meaning to do since I got the RMC Polydrive equipped Parker Nylon Fly back last spring.



Adam never really had much of a chance, did he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home