Monday, February 23, 2009

Unintentional Hiatus

I used to have excellent luck with computers, but I'm currently in a slump. My Mac Mini's HD died, and the G5 and 23" Cinema HD Display I got to replace it is having teething pains. The tower is fine, but the monitor was DOA and the repair lasted all of 30 hours. ARG! Plus, I couldn't find a G5 with Airport and Bluetooth, so I had to order the combo card and it's not here yet. I probably have a backlog of four or five posts I want to do.

This has spurred me into the idea of having two G5's and two Cinema HD displays now. I just can't afford for computer problems to cramp my style, and my laptops, while serviceable, just aren't the same to work on at all.

Here's an interesting Christopher Parkening reminiscence of Andres Segovia I found on YouTube, in two parts:





I was busy learning one of my first E-Axis Studies when I got the news that Segovia had died. Difficult to believe it's been over twenty years now.

Oh, and, a wholesome babe, of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claude said...

I hope your computer problems are over. Interesting to watch parts of the tribute to Segovia. BTW, my son would like to know where you find those gorgeous babes? :)
All the best, as always.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Hucbald said...

Er, um, I don't think I want to link from here to there due to traffic type considerations, if you know what I mean. A Google search is a good place to start, though. ;^D

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home