Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Parker Nylon Fly Update

I was going to do an April Fool's post - I'm betting readers know Johann Bach and Giuseppe Verdi translate as John Brook and Joe Green, however - when these came in.



Jim had to fabricate an ebony filler piece to replace the hole left by the Parker's original bridge: Nice work.



Excellent fit. When he refinishes the bridge, it will blend in almost perfectly, grain and all. This is why you never hurry the luthier. Jim's going to be out of town until the eleventh, which is really not an issue since he had to order yet another part from RMC anyway, and that won't be in for a while yet.

This is good news, actually, since he's been doing the back-and-forth with Richard to make sure everything works like I want it to. As rational as I am about it, I must admit to being out of my mind with anticipation, however.



Healthy girls are happy girls, and happy girls are healthy girls. Mmmmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home