Friday, December 21, 2007

The Twelve Days of Christmas... "And Toto Too?"

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Chris, one of my former Berklee profs, emailed this to me the other day. It's hilarious, and the perfect holiday gift for my dear readers. People with substance abuse problems probably ought not participate in men's choirs. At least they're upfront about it though: From "Straight, no Chaser":



I have gigs tonight and tomorrow night, and then Sunday I'll be going to San Antonio to spend Christmas with my mommy, so the next post will be a Happy New Year kind of deal. Be well, stay warm, and enjoy some time with your families.

3 Comments:

Blogger El Cid said...

My, what a stunner

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dear Gentleman friend, :)

may your Christmas be joyous and may it snow with soft redheads where ever you are!

Merry Chrissy Huc!

Thanks for all the blonde pics. ;)

2:03 AM  
Blogger Sammee said...

Nice! Very funny. And Rissi Palmer is terrific. :)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home